Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Mountains

Spring break is here. How I have been looking to an entire week of relaxing, but also a week where I can get a lot of homework done too. The grandparents house is a great place to do both of these things. Today has been so wonderful. The weather was gorgeous, though I do feel a little guilty for having gone outside all day. One of the things that I love about my grandmother is that she got me thoroughly hooked on hot tea. So today, I drank a whole pot of tea, while I did homework. Somehow drinking tea makes writing papers and homework easier. I love going to grandparents house, because sometimes it is nice to go to place that doesn't seem to change with time. It is the same house that I visited as child and then later lived in. As the years have gone by, I have changed but the house and my grandparents have changed. They have always been a huge constant in my life. My grandparents live in the mountains, where you can look out window, and see the huge expansion of the mountains that seem to keep going. Coming to mountains has always given me peace. There is something that it so relaxing about being in the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment