Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blossoming

At the college that I go to, we have student ministries, these student ministries are meant to encourage us as the students to be out into community. For my student ministry this year, I am helping out with an ESL program {Teaching English as a second language}. For this week, I helped out with the kids so that the parents would be abel to learn better. This week, there was a girl who finally came downstairs to be with the other kids. This little girl was really shy, and had been staying upstairs with her dad. By the end of the evening she was having so much fun. It was so amazing to watch her transform from being so overwhelmed at being separated from her dad to having fun coloring. She seemed to seemed to blossom as the evening went on. I love working with kids so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment